Author Topic: Sigma Base Hangar  (Read 261 times)

Offline Asalaya Emaalon

• Smuggler
  • "Luke! I am your sister!"
Sigma Base Hangar
« on: September 21, 2017, 02:40:30 AM »
<<From Armory>>

The walk to the hangar again for Laya was a moment of amazement. Her eyes were practically popping out of her skull as she took in the scenes she was witnessing. Not only was she taken aback by the assembly of ships ready there, but the activity of all the people going about their tasks absolutely floored her. Not one though to dwell on things long, she soon had her mind on the task at hand, turning to Zhug and Sabe, a curious look on her face. "Soooo, which one are we riding in?" To her it didn't matter, she was effectively aching to get back out among the stars.

Offline Sabe Baize

• Smuggler
  • A Sniper Searching For Her Spotter (Alliance)
Re: Sigma Base Hangar
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 06:00:59 PM »
"We're taking my ship, of course. No sense showing up with a fleet, the fewer they see coming, the less trouble we have leavin'. And we are going to have trouble when we leave, make no mistake of that." Zhug said, walking towards the YT-1000 that was his vessel.

"Tobias, start getting us prepped for take-off! We're leaving!" Zhug shouted across the hangar.

"Already?! We just got here!" The human male shouted back.

"Don't I know it!" Zhug replied, while Tobias headed back up the ramp of the ship.

As they approached the beat up Corellian freighter, Nova arrived, as did the Jedi from earlier, now clad in the bright orange jumpsuit that Rebel fighter pilots wore and a headwrap covering her eyes (or lack thereof in this case).

"Visas here has offered to provide her assistance on our mission. Although she's out of sync with the times, I think she's got potential to be a real asset." Nova said, and handed the Jedi over a drab brown duffel bag and a black tall rucksack.

"The clothes are in the brown bag, nothing flashy or showy, plus I included some of my thicker headscarves for your eyes. The black bag has a blaster pistol, DL-18 model, a small holdout Scout Pistol in case you prefer something less visible, an E-11 blaster rifle, and an assortment of vibroblades of differing lengths and styles, no bigger than a short sword but more than a few throwing types." Nova explained as she handed them over.

"This is highly unusual, Commander. And risky." Sabe commented.

"Nothing here is otherwise, kiddo." Zhug replied.

Offline Visas Marr

• Smuggler
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:11:10 AM »
The instant Visas entered the area, she felt the young woman, which in turn made her suck in her breath. She had not felt such raw untrained power since Darth Nihilus and he was something she feared greatly until her own power grew. She shook her head of those memories, inwardly she hoped the young woman could be adequately trained and in quick time; untrained she was a danger to not only herself, but those around her as well. There was of course nothing she could say on the matter, not now; resigning herself to watching the girl.

"Thank you." Taking the bag, it did feel heavy but not too much so. "I think you will find me very adaptable, as there isn't much I haven't been acquainted with as far as weapons and tactics go. The risk, is that we do nothing."

Offline Sabe Baize

• Smuggler
  • A Sniper Searching For Her Spotter (Alliance)
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 11:49:37 PM »
"You can change in the crew quarters once we're in flight. Just me and Tobias run the ship these days, fewer people to pay means more profits." The Duros smuggler said with a chuckle, and led the group up the ramp into his ship.

"Good luck to you all. We need that information, but we need you all back in one piece. All of you." Nova said, remaining behind while everyone headed up the ramp of the Astral Nomad.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:52:30 PM by Sabe Baize »

Offline Asalaya Emaalon

• Smuggler
  • "Luke! I am your sister!"
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:40:47 PM »
 Boots echoed around the complex as they tromped up the ship's loading ramp. Laya had her weapons, those she had chosen with advice and she intended to make sure she was well acquainted with them by the time they reached their destination. Yet there was now an added dimension to her new start with this alliance, that being in the form of the ancient Jedi who seemingly had come back from the dead according to Blue. For his part, she was going to make sure he was kept safe and out of harm; even though he was a machine, she had a deep fondness for the little droid and combat simply wasn't his forte.

Looking about as she entered, it was all too familiar, with the sights and smells being much the same as she had been accustomed to in the past; making her feel that much at ease in the present sense. She hadn't eaten either in some time, so hopefully that could be addressed as soon as they took off, so she asked the inevitable question, or more precisely made the inevitable statement. "Any chance o' a bite t' eat along the way? I've not eaten in almost two days. Its gonna kind of suck if I fall down from starvation." Even though she was smiling through every word, Laya was quite earnest in her words.

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Padawan
  • Forum Game Master
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 02:54:51 PM »
<<TO KAMPER, HOUSE CALIPSA SPACE>> ( http://starwars.lostworldssff.com/index.php?topic=2617.0 )